Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Pastel Pops







Coat: Express // Skirt and Top Set: Express // Heels: Call It Spring // Handbag: Michael Kors

I don't know what took me so long but I am finally on the Scream Queens bandwagon. The colour scheme, the outfits, the murders, the closet - fully on board.

As much as I would love to dress like the Chanels every waking moment, something tells me that wearing pastel fur coats and feather dresses may cause a "Nadia.. what on earth are you wearing" talk at the office. Pastel pops and a pearl necklace is just my little way of releasing a subtle version of Chanel Oberlin without walking around calling everyone a trollop.. although I do that as well.. 

1 comment:

  1. Perfect coat and bag... Great blog you have, stay inspired!


    xoxo,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete