Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

25

Today is the day I say goodbye to my youth, in mourning in my all black outfit. Apparently, mother nature is in mourning too with the return of this freezing cold! Just plain rude. So I didn't actually get a picture of the outfit..but here's an outfit from last week! Where the weather was springy and I was young and spry.

Around 5 years ago I wrote a list of things I wanted to accomplish before I turned 30. Well I've hit the half way point and I haven't done much! So now I will be entering ramp up mode. Beware world because one of things is getting a motorcycle licence. I'll alert everyone when that happens so they can stay off the roads..and their front lawns too. 

On a more positive note, thanks to my friends and co-workers for making me feel special on this day! (knowing that I'm just a little bitter..). I would hug you..but I hate you..just kidding..but seriously, don't touch me. 



Top and pants - Dynamite
Shoes - Aldo
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelets - Splurge Boutique

17 comments:

  1. 1. Cute pants!
    2. Happy Birthday!
    3. Love your blog!

    http://greatlittleplaceblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!!
    It was my birthday on the 18th as well :)
    You look gorgeous in these photos - I LOVE your outfit! Definitely something I would wear :) You look so chic and polished! And those pants are gorgeous!
    Great post :)

    Talia
    www.thinkwearstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look lovely, adore the trousers!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your nice comment on my blog, your is amazing!


    XOXO
    http://wildhearttts.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday to you! you look absolutely beautiful! and you've still got time to cross things off your list. no better time to start than now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so pretty! So polished and put together, and I love the soft color palette! And happy belated birthday!! I think I felt the same way about 27 as you do about 25... I just had that "Oh gosh, I'm supposed to be an adult by now..." moment! ;) But now I'm 30 and still don't quite feel like an adult most of the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am a fan of pastels year long. Eating a One Direction ice cream cake def made 25 seem less adult! haha

      Delete
  7. god - you are so beautiful! Wanna follow each other??

    www.esraestella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anything about turquoise, I'll surely love it! And you're so pretty girl :)
    www.queelytan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. And by the way, I nominated you a Versatile Blog Award, check on it on my blog
    http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/
    Cause I enjoy browsing your posts dear :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nadia

    Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a lovely day. I have asked my girls for a One Direction cake when it's my birthday and I'm 40. Never to old for One Direction!

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday ! and I know how you feel! I'm almost 23 and I fell like time for having fun is running out :( Love your shoes btw.

    http://www.glamdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete