Pages

Thursday 3 September 2015

Tied Up








Top - Club Monaco
Skirt - Forever 21
Heels - Aldo
Choker - Splurge Boutique - here and only $6!

There are a lot of things that I am into in this outfit. I love pairing heather grey with light pink. It makes me feel like a bunny and I'm all for it. The Ariana Grande inspired hair is definitely supporting the bunny vibe. 

The colour palette combined with the high waisted skirt and top is also giving me a Kardashian vibe. Not the version of Kim Kardashian who wears weird unflattering items because they're "fashion forward" but the immediate post-Kanye Kim who was all minimalist and cool. You know the one.

And lastly, I have been obsessed with chokers lately and this one is only $6! How can you say no?!

What celebrities inadvertently inspire your outfits?


1 comment:

  1. Love this look! You look amazing. Totally get what you mean about Kim K! But totally getting that cool Kim K vibe from this outfit x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete