Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

My First Born





If you remember from my birthday post, I was not too pleased about turning 25 so I bought a little somethin' somethin' from me to me to make myself feel better. Well 4 weeks ago, it finally arrived into my life and gave me joy I can only imagine new mothers feel. 

My personalized Louis Vuitton Neverfull may be the only baby I will ever need. And although I am just revealing her to the blogosphere, she has made several appearances on instagram - follow here!

Skirt - Zara
Necklace - Forever 21
Cuff - YSL
Booties - Marc Fisher via John David Shoes
Bag - Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses - Raybans

9 comments:

  1. Ahhh the perfect present to yourself :D Love the Louis!
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag! I actually just got a Louis Vuitton Artsy. My 23rd birthday is coming up and I know how you feel! Time is slipping away!

    http://www.glamdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a personalized bag is really something great for ladies :) Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful skirt!!! I loved your look!! Perfect!
    Kiss
    comjeitodemeninalinda.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha congratulations! Lovely outfit :)

    Em xx

    Emc-dot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome gift to give yourself! Happy belated birthday! You look lovely in this outfit! Love the peplum xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all things monogrammed, so you can imagine how much I like your bag. I love your skirt as well, I like the symmetrical peplum, it gives shape and texture to the ensemble.

    - Christine
    Petite Hues

    ReplyDelete