It may be the beginning of February and not January, but it's better late than ever. I have finally gotten around to writing down my resolutions for the year (vision board still in the making!).
Unlike previous years where I just think of things I would like to accomplish, I decided to write them down so I could keep track of them and identify action plans for the items. Could you tell I was a nerd by that last sentence?
Another thing I did this year to avoid an overwhelming long list is to divide my goals into 4 distinctive (colour-coded duh) categories:
3. Splurge Boutique
4. Life (further sub-divided into travel, health, and personal life)
I'm going to keep 3 of the 4 categories between me and my notebook but will share the following blog goals with you:
1. Post Frequently: My blogging has never had a schedule but I'm going to try to do my best to following a Monday/Wednesday/Friday schedule.
2. Blog Redesign: To paraphrase Billy from School of Rock, it's tacky and I hate it!
3. Collaborate: Be more proactive about brand collaborations.
4. Camera: I don't actually really know anything about the settings on my camera. I'm hoping to change that.
5. Giveaways: Host a giveaway or be part of a loop giveaway.
Now that my goals are out in the universe, they have to come true, right? What are some of your goals this year?