Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Wild Wednesday


Skirt: Isabel Marant // Vest: Banana Republic // Booties: Guess // Cuff: YSL //Lipstick: Milani in Black Cherry

When I first found this skirt as part of my Boxing Day Sale adventure, I knew it was going to be fine. There was one issue, I had no clue how to style it. A quick google search for style inspo (because I'm far too old to know how to tumblr) lead me to this image of Beyonce styling it with a matching top, which unfortunately was not available - no help.

I started with the bottom. It's January so obviously tights was mandatory. I calmed down the loud print up top with a black turtle neck that feels like has been glued to my body this month. Something still didn't feel right, it was missing something..but what? I added a statement necklace and the look went to Real Housewives of New Jersey real quick so that wasn't gonna happen. The addition of the vest added just what I needed..if only I wasn't too late to steam it..

2 comments: