Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Chartreuse Caboose






Blouse - Club Monaco
Pants - Club Monaco
Shoes - Aldo
Ring - Splurge Boutique
Sunglasses - Raybans

I'm starting to believe in fate. Like that collar..those pants..meant to be! Match made in the heavens (or at Club Monaco). Same thing, really. 

Every Wear I Go is actually going to be on the GO. I will be trading in the chartreuse for the blue seas for the next 10 days! Posts will commence upon my return, friends! But you can follow me along on instagram and/or twitter to find out where I will be. 

4 comments:

  1. this is so cool! love the yellow pants <3
    check out my latest outfit post:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3469
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute shirt!! Really love the details on the collar and sleeves!

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I love the trim on your top!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely meant to be! Love the detailing on the top! Such a cute outfit.

    xo
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete