A couple of days ago I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Charlotte's Couture! As a new blogger on the scene, I was very excited to be recognized by another fashion blogger. The award is given to blog with less than 200 followers to help spread the word in the blogosphere.
You'll receive the award from a blogger who has already received it. You are asked to answer the 11 questions given to you by the blog that has nominated you. Afterwards, you are asked to create 11 questions of your own for another 11 blogs with less than 200 followers. It's basically like a blogger chain letter.
Here are my answers:
1) What is your favourite item in your closet and why?
My Moschino belt. (Technically, it's not IN my closet..but I just love it!)
2) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
3) What are you aspiring to do?
Wear stilettos forever.
4) Coke or Pepsi?
5) Who inspires you?
Mrs. Taylor on FNL. She's so cool.
6) Who or what has made the biggest impact in your life?
7) Describe your style
8) Who is your favorite designer?
Depends on the item.
9) What is your favorite trend?
Leather details. Leather jackets. Leather pants. Leather tops. (I feel like I'm Bubba from Forrest Gump talking about shrimp here)
10) What are you doing for the holidays?
Watch Project Runway marathons on TV.
11) What is your New Years resolution?
To finally buy that Louis Vuitton tote I've been eyeing.
Here are my 11 nominees:
1) An Odd Girl
Here are my questions for them:
1) Would you ever rock a Canadian tuxedo?
2) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
3) Would you rather eat chips for 3 days straight or cookies?
4) If you had twins, would you dress them identically?
5) Feathers or sequins?
6) Smokey eye or bold lip?
7) Who is your style icon?
8) Favourite TV show for plot?
9) Favourite TV show for fashion?
10) Flats or heels?
11) What do you consider as the worst fashion faux-pas?
Would love to read your responses so please leave a comment here when you respond :)