Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

Call Me, Maybe

I recently found out that I will be forced to pass in my Blackberry for an iPhone and it is with true mixed emotion. Yes, my Blackberry is currently put together with scotch tape, shuts down randomly, and lags like crazy, but I've had a Blackberry for years and it will be sad to see it go, plus I hate entering learning curves.

On a positive note, there are a lot more pretty options to dress up iPhones than Blackberries and that is def something that I'm stoked about! I can't wait to get a belt clip for my phone... jokes! I think I'd rather not have a phone at all and rely on fax machines as my mode of communication than have a belt clip. But back to pretty things, I can't decide on what cover to get and although I should probably go for a sturdy cover that will protect my phone from everything harmful in life, I will opt for what I think is cutest. It's equivalent to the pain over comfort mentality..cuteness over protection. 

Decisions decisions..what should I do??

From left to right: Marc By March Jacobs, Moschino, Rebecca Minkoff 

From left to right: Marc By Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, Tory Burch
PS. If it wasn't for the unprofessional-ism of having bunny ears on my phone at work, I would totally go for that option. 

1 comment:

  1. Cool cases! I love the black one. I´m addicted to studs :-)
    RocĂ­o
    fashioningmylifeindc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete