Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Big Bold NYC





NYC Plumping Lip Gloss
I am never much of a lip gloss girl. I usually stick to my lip balm or bold coloured lip sticks so I didn't know how I was going to feel about going to the gloss but I loved this one! The colour, Big City Blush, was subtle and the amount of shimmer was just right, I didn't feel like a 14 year old girl going to a junior high dance. You feel a tingle on your lips, which makes me think it is doing something to plump those bad boys up. 

NYC Big Bold Curl
If I was going to leave the house with just one make up item on, I would definitely choose mascara. So I was excited to try the Big Bold Curl out and compare it to my go-to brands. The curved brush made it application very easy; however, I usually like a thinner brush to get to every bit of the lash. It wasn't clumpy, was long lasting, and was dark enough to make those lashes pop. 

Disclaimer: All products were provided by Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment